Anantamul, Lodhra, Pravala Pishti, Amalaki
- Bleeding Gums / Hemorrhoids / Epistaxis / Gynecological Bleeding Conditions / Hematuria
What is this herbal product?
Styplon® - an excellent herbal styptic with astringent property. Styplon helps control bleeding in different conditions like bleeding gums, nosebleeds.
Hemostatic: Styplon’s hemostatic property controls local tissue hemorrhage effectively. The natural ingredients are also vasoconstrictors, which stops capillary blood flow.
Demulcent: Styplon contains herbs which are demulcent. Demulcent herbs have a high content of mucilage, which soothes and protects irritated or inflamed internal tissues. It also helps heal the wounds more quickly.
Antioxidant: Oxidative stress causes tissue injury, which can result in hemorrhage. Styplon contains natural antioxidants that correct local tissue oxidative damage.
- Bleeding gums
- Bleeding hemorrhoids (painful, swollen veins towards the end of the rectum or anus)
- Epistaxis (nosebleed)
- In gynecological bleeding conditions, which include abnormal uterine bleeding, spotting, post intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) bleeding
- Hematuria (presence of blood in urine)
- As an adjuvant in hemoptysis (blood-stained sputum)
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki) has hemostatic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which control local tissue hemorrhage, inflammation and oxidative tissue damage respectively.
Red Coral (Pravala pishti) is a styptic commonly used in bleeding disorders.
Indian Sarsaparilla (Anantamul) is a vasoconstrictor that stops capillary blood flow.
Lodh Tree (Lodhra) helps in wound healing.
Directions for use:
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
Available as a tablet.
Styplon is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.