Choline Salicylate, Lignocaine
- Ulcers In Mouth / Toothaches / Abrasions
What is Orahelp®?
Orahelp® is an antiseptic oral gel. It is an effective remedy for various types of mouth ulcers. The specific indications for the medication are ulcers in mouth, toothaches, and abrasions in the mouth.
- Benzalkonium chloride 0.01 %
- Choline Salicylate 8.7 %
- Lignocaine 2 %
- Helps in relieving pain in the oral cavity
- Useful in curing mouth ulcers
- Helps in treating aphthous ulcers
- Provides relief from toothaches
- Useful in curing pain associated with teething
Directions for Use
Put one or two drops of the gel on the tip of the index finger and apply gently on the affected area You can also squeeze one or two drops directly on the affected area with the nozzle provided