- Wockhardt LTD
- Cough / Chest Congestion / Lung Inflammation / Asthma / Pulmonary Tuberculosis / A Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder / Sore Throat / Emphysema
Bro Zedex® Syrup
What is this product?
Bro Zedex® Syrup comes under the class of medicines known as Mucolytics. The medicine is used to clear mucus from the respiratory tract. It is also used in curing cough, mucous secretion, and lung inflammation. It also helps in curing chest congestion. Bro Zedex® is most commonly used to treat a cough with mucus, but it can also be utilized to treat other conditions as follows: asthma, pulmonary tuberculosis, a chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, sore throat, acute as well as chronic bronchopulmonary diseases associated with unusual mucous secretion, emphysema.
Side effects of Bro Zedex®
• Central Nervous System : Tremor, nervousness, dizziness, headache and drowsiness.
• Heart : Palpitations and fast heart rate.
• Respiratory : Chest discomfort and difficulty in breathing.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea/vomiting.
• Systemic : Weakness, flushed feeling, sweating and pain at injection site.
How to use Bro Zedex®?
It comes as a syrop to take by mouth, with food three times per day.
When is Bro Zedex® not to be taken? (Contraindications)
Warnings and Precautions forBro Zedex®
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart disease, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, sugar, seizures, adrenal gland tumor, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• If condition worsens consult with your doctor.
Other Precautions for Bro Zedex®
Avoid excess dosage.
Storage Conditions for Bro Zedex®
Store it at room temperature (20° to 25°C).